During the next decade, cyber security budgets are projected to balloon into the hundreds of billions. The job market is expected to swell to meet demand. But the one number that isn’t growing fast enough? The number of cyber security professionals.
Whether you’re a newcomer or a seasoned cyber security veteran looking to specialize your skills, we have a program to fit your needs. Learn from anywhere, on any device, using our Maryville Virtual Lab as your training ground. Both programs are intentionally housed within the John E. Simon School of Business to develop your business literacy and help you adapt in an evolving marketplace.
- Graduate in as few as 2.5 years after general education courses
- Complete your coursework 100% online
- No prior cyber security experience required
- Learn from a faculty dedicated to the profession, not publishing.
Why a B.S. in Cyber Security?
- Graduate in as few as 18 months
- Study topics like cryptography, cloud security, incident handling, and mobile device handling
- Top earners at the master’s level can exceed $150,000 annually — Payscale.com
Why an M.S. in Cyber Security?