CNBC estimates a need for 30,000 top-level security experts worldwide. Those experts are consistently earning over six figures annually, according to Payscale.com. And MarketsandMarkets predicts cyber security spending to balloon to $170 billion by 2020.
The numbers don’t lie — there has never been a better time to specialize your skills. Elevate your technical abilities in booming areas like cloud security, wireless network security, and mobile device hacking. Housed within the John E. Simon School of Business, our program helps you develop the business literacy to influence, and even enter, the C-suite.
- Graduate in as few as 18 months
- Complete your coursework 100% online, on any device
- Use our Maryville Virtual Lab as a professional training ground
- Learn from a faculty dedicated to the profession, not publishing
Why choose Maryville?
- CS jobs ranked #8 of “100 Best Jobs” in 2015 — U.S. News & World Report
- Information security jobs ranked #3 among tech jobs hiring managers are struggling to fill — Dice.com
- Top earners at the master’s level can exceed $150,000 annually — Payscale.com
- Cyber security workers can earn 10% more than IT workers — Burning Glass Technologies
Why an M.S. in Cyber Security?